HaroldCBlack
Welcome To the Harold C. Black Network!

Some areas are private and unseen by the public.
Please join our lusty crew to access all, including
chat, and much more!

Harold C. Black ~ The Lower East Side ~ Teenage Lust & The Lustettes

PortalHomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
HELLO MEMBERS. THIS MESSAGE IS ESPECIALLY FOR YOU. PLEASE POST ANYWHERE FOR NOW, AND DO MAKE USE OF THE PRIVATE CHAT BOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FORUM INDEX. IT POPS OUT ALSO! MAKE SUGGESTIONS, ASK QUESTIONS OR GET HELP BY POSTING YOUR NEED IN THE FORUMS, OR PM ME HCBADMIN. I WILL HELP YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I AM WORKING ON OTHER PROJECTS TOO, SO JUST BE PATIENT!

Share | 

The POST icon on the Site Toolbar Above the Header

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HCB Admin
HCB Admins
HCB Admins

PostSubject: The POST icon on the Site Toolbar Above the Header   Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:22 pm

The POST icon on the site toolbar is where you can leave comments, status updates, and other little comments during the day.

You can say what ever suits your fancy! I encourage you all to do the same.

In case you did not know, you can have conversations on there both between yourselves, and other users from any connected sites (wall, blogger, anywhere else this particular toolbar resides, and we will be adding it to an upcoming blog soon too) as it is the only "discussion" box that you can interact with users from anywhere, as all the others, (our site chat, etc.) are totally private and can only be accessed while logged in, except for Tiny Chat on the toolbar!

The POST icon, is set so you can leave comments on any page, and discuss with others on different pages. Try it out!

Just be careful not to post personal info there, like emails, full names, links, that you do NOT want public! Any remarks or spamming left there can be easily removed, so no worries there.

Anyhow, I do encourage you all to use it, or at least check it for status updates from me, that do not pop up from the NEWS when you enter for the first time. I don't always have time to write an actual news announcement, so I will type it in COMMENTS quick and easy....

Would love to see you all conversing with eachother there, or simply using it to promote this or your own stuff, just no spamming off topic stuff, you all know the drill!

You can read more about the rest of the toolbar here>>>>

http://haroldcblack.forumotion.com/t15-toolbar-what-are-all-those-icons
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://haroldcblack.forumotion.com

The POST icon on the Site Toolbar Above the Header
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HaroldCBlack :: HCB News & Updates :: HCB Network News-
Jump to: