HaroldCBlack
Welcome To the Harold C. Black Network!

Some areas are private and unseen by the public.
Please join our lusty crew to access all, including
chat, and much more!

Harold C. Black ~ The Lower East Side ~ Teenage Lust & The Lustettes

PortalHomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
HELLO MEMBERS. THIS MESSAGE IS ESPECIALLY FOR YOU. PLEASE POST ANYWHERE FOR NOW, AND DO MAKE USE OF THE PRIVATE CHAT BOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FORUM INDEX. IT POPS OUT ALSO! MAKE SUGGESTIONS, ASK QUESTIONS OR GET HELP BY POSTING YOUR NEED IN THE FORUMS, OR PM ME HCBADMIN. I WILL HELP YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I AM WORKING ON OTHER PROJECTS TOO, SO JUST BE PATIENT!

Share | 

Short Bio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HCB Admin
HCB Admins
HCB Admins

PostSubject: Short Bio   Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:42 pm

About Harold C. Black

Harold is a founding member of the Lower East Side band and has been a professional musician since 1967. He has worked with many bands of the 60's 70's and 80's and is also a founding member of Teenage Lust.

Biography...

In 1970 The Lower East Side Band recorded their second album,
"The American Revolution," which was also released by
Elektra Records (now part of Warner Music Group) on the Sire Records imprint.

In 1971, after the record was released and the Band toured in support of it, Harold C. Black and Billy Joe White left to form the glitter rock band Teenage Lust. (Harold also went on run NYC's original Rock n Roll After Hours night spot, the notorious 210 Club.)

John Lennon had Harold & Billy return to the Lower East Side band to work on their Apple recording "The Pope Smokes Dope" and tour in support of same.

From Wiki
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://haroldcblack.forumotion.com

Short Bio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HaroldCBlack :: HCB News & Updates :: "So who is this guy Black any way..." LOL HCB-
Jump to: