HaroldCBlack
Welcome To the Harold C. Black Network!

Some areas are private and unseen by the public.
Please join our lusty crew to access all, including
chat, and much more!

Harold C. Black ~ The Lower East Side ~ Teenage Lust & The Lustettes

PortalHomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
HELLO MEMBERS. THIS MESSAGE IS ESPECIALLY FOR YOU. PLEASE POST ANYWHERE FOR NOW, AND DO MAKE USE OF THE PRIVATE CHAT BOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FORUM INDEX. IT POPS OUT ALSO! MAKE SUGGESTIONS, ASK QUESTIONS OR GET HELP BY POSTING YOUR NEED IN THE FORUMS, OR PM ME HCBADMIN. I WILL HELP YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I AM WORKING ON OTHER PROJECTS TOO, SO JUST BE PATIENT!

Share | 

READ FIRST! How You can help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HCB Admin
HCB Admins
HCB Admins

PostSubject: READ FIRST! How You can help!   Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:28 pm

The Lusty Forum Scrapbook!

The above is a quote from Harold on the new Facebook page!

I am here to let you know that Facebook is not the best place to share content that may be meant for the publication of Harold's book. For reasons I will not detail here, I will only say that to publish something successfully, it requires the majority of the content to be both fresh, and not duplicated.

Therefore, welcome to the Lusty Forum Scrapbook!

This Scrapbook will first of all, be a place for our network fans to submit either photos, articles, clippings, etc, of a personal nature, or a lost, (lust) but now I'm found nature. Believe it or not, there actually has been media out there shared with Harold, that even he has not seen before. So this Scrapbook area is meant to be a collection of some highlights of what has been going on around the forums--what we think has been cool, funny, smart, etc, as well as some submitted unseen content, (meaning content that has never been shared before, (to feeds such as Facebook, Twitter, I think you get the picture.).

This will in the long run, help Harold get an idea of what is out there, and also help give him a sense of organization as far as pulling this together, and binding it all up, so to speak! cheers 

How can you help, you ask?
Well, you can go to this subsection and provide us with some suggestions to include in our scrapbook:

http://haroldcblack.forumotion.com/f15-submit-scrapbook-content

If you have any questions, please PM HCB Admin, haroldc.black, or teenagelustband

A Lustful Thanks!

Last edited by HCB Admin on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://haroldcblack.forumotion.com
HCB Admin
HCB Admins
HCB Admins

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST! How You can help!   Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:56 pm

Please note:
The submission forum is a members only forum. If you have content from Harold C. Black or any of his associates from "Black In The Day" please join our network and contribute!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://haroldcblack.forumotion.com

READ FIRST! How You can help!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HaroldCBlack :: The HCB Forum Scrapbook :: You can Help!-
Jump to: