HaroldCBlack
Welcome To the Harold C. Black Network!

Some areas are private and unseen by the public.
Please join our lusty crew to access all, including
chat, and much more!

Harold C. Black ~ The Lower East Side ~ Teenage Lust & The Lustettes

PortalHomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
HELLO MEMBERS. THIS MESSAGE IS ESPECIALLY FOR YOU. PLEASE POST ANYWHERE FOR NOW, AND DO MAKE USE OF THE PRIVATE CHAT BOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FORUM INDEX. IT POPS OUT ALSO! MAKE SUGGESTIONS, ASK QUESTIONS OR GET HELP BY POSTING YOUR NEED IN THE FORUMS, OR PM ME HCBADMIN. I WILL HELP YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I AM WORKING ON OTHER PROJECTS TOO, SO JUST BE PATIENT!

Share | 

TOOLBAR - What are all those icons!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HCB Admin
HCB Admins
HCB Admins

PostSubject: TOOLBAR - What are all those icons!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:37 pm

I will be working slowly on an explanation of what is on the site, and where to find it, so do bare with me!

THE TOOLBAR

Currently the toolbar being used on this site is capable of showing you alerts, and directing guests to our other connections such as Twitter, Facebook, and more. It does not have a chat module because we have a private built in one here onsite. Following is a brief summary of the toolbar.

From Right To Left

PUBLIC CHAT

This is Tiny Chat. It can be used by anyone, so do be cautious!

TWEET

Please tweet to Twitter and share content!

NEWS

This little icon is where you will find any site announcements that were made. It will pop up on you once every new visit. You can also pop it up, and down, by clicking it, or any icon on the toolbar.

This is where you will find quick notes and updates from Admin, as well as the ability to make and leave your own posts and comments. Be advised, the comments box IS NOT private, but IS public. Anyone can leave comments there, and it will be checked regularly and maintained. It is there for your enjoyment, but I advice you to have fun chatting with it, but leave personal, and or important info, links, etc. OUT for your own protection!

Jumpiing over to the left.....

HCB Vids
Videos from YouTube

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

Please join us on Facebook!

SHARE ICON

Click this icon, and the Add This library of share features comes up. Please do share us with your friends, and the rest of the world.

PINTEREST or Pin It

Pinterest is relatively new and still in my experimental stage. This may or may not be removed and/or replaced in the future.

TWITTER PAGE

Please follow us on Twitter! Also the RSS feeds.

FACEBOOK LIKE BUTTON

Like us on Facebook!

iGoogle

Do take the time to recommend us to Google if you like what you see or read.

IF THE TOOLBAR ANNOYS YOU, YOU CAN MINIMIZE IT AT THE TOP RIGHT CORNER!
See the little arrows?

Any service you may find on the bar, may change from time to time, due to whatever reason may be needed, such as problems, issues occurring with the apps, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://haroldcblack.forumotion.com

TOOLBAR - What are all those icons!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HaroldCBlack :: HCB News & Updates :: HCB Network News-
Jump to: